Our dance team La Duncaniana
At La Duncaniana Dance School in Valencia we have a team committed to providing quality ballet and dance education, both in terms of rigorous technical instruction and fostering a passion for the art of ballet in each student.
We value artistic excellence, commitment and dedication, and work closely together to ensure that each student receives a comprehensive and personalized education that allows them to reach their full potential in the world of dance.
At La Duncaniana, we are proud to have a talented and committed team that provides an enriching and memorable experience for our students.
Team of teachers
Mónica Montañana Cebriá
- Graduated in Classical Dance Pedagogy at the Conservatorio Superior de Danza de la Comunidad Valenciana (First promotion 2002-2006).
- Teacher Certificate by Royal Academy of Dance with reg. number 141303.
- CBTS mentor for future RAD teachers.
- He began his training in Valencia with La Rad and continued his classical and contemporary studies in Madrid and Barcelona.
- Trainer of the companies “Nova Era” and “Mala Strana Danza”, creation of choreographies such as “Ciranda”, “La Luz” and “Adagio”.
- Currently she continues to train and prepare students at La Duncaniana Danza for Advanced exams and higher dance studies.
- Mentor designated by La Rad, to obtain the Certificate in Ballet Teaching Studies (CBTS) prior to registration as a “Teacher Certificate”.
- She worked as a teacher of Classical Dance at the Conservatory of Music and Dance of Ribarroja de Túria.
- Certified Pilates Mat Work and PBT teacher.
- Qualified in Silver Swans Licensee (adult classical ballet).
- Yoga teacher certified by Apta Vital Sport.
Ana María Navarro Mendoza
- Graduate in Philology from the University of Valencia.
- Teacher qualified in Classical Dance (Advanced 2) by the Royal Academy of Dance at the Duncaniana Danza.
- Graduated in Modern-Jazz dance by the Imperial Society Teachers of Dance (ISTD).
- Teacher specialized in classical repertoire and pointe technique.
- Contemporary and Modern:Jazz-Lyric dancer.
- Dancer in the Ballet de la Generalitat Valenciana in the opera Elektra.
- Participation in musicals in Valencia.
- Dancer in Salvaje Valencia, in Carme Teatre ‘Limbo’.
- Qualified in Silver Swans Lincensee (adult classical ballet).
- Teacher at La Duncaniana Danza.
- Born in Aranda de Duero (Burgos).
- Professional studies of classical dance at the Escuela Profesional de danza de Burgos “Ana Laguna”, graduating in 2019.
- In 2019, he joined B&M Junior Compagnie in Biarritz (France) until 2020.
- In her studies she has had the support of great dance masters such as Juan Carlos Santamaría, Lázaro Carreño, Amaia Iglesias, Ana G. Barca, Ana Ajenjo, among others. In addition to having taken multiple courses with leading figures such as Victor Ullate, Joaquin de Luz, Nicolas Ricchini, Carmen Roche, Carmina Ocaña, among others.
- In recent years she has been part of the Joven Ballet de Castellón during the performances of “Cascanueces” and “Chopiniana”. He has also made several choreographic collaborations with the Valencian sculptor Miquel Navarro.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Dance Pedagogy at the Professional Dance Conservatory of Valencia Nacho Duato and a degree in Psychology at the UNED.
- Teacher at La Duncaniana dance school since 2020 and of the artistic gymnastics team Antares since 2022.
If you need information or want to enroll in one of our courses, do not hesitate to contact us.
We will get back to you as soon as possible!