This legal notice regulates the use and utilization of the website https://www.laduncanianadanza.com/ owned by MÓNICA MONTAÑANA CEBRIÁ (hereinafter, LA DUNCANIANA).
Browsing the LA DUNCANIANA website confers the condition of USER of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notice by LA DUNCANIANA, in which case it will proceed to its publication and notice as far in advance as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read its contents carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered on this website.
The user also undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and shall be liable to LA DUNCANIANA or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and LA DUNCANIANA may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
LA DUNCANIANA, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: MÓNICA MONAÑANA CEBRIÁ
- Its trade name is: LA DUNCANIANA
- Its VAT number is: 25407833-D
- Its registered office is at: C/ Florista, 13 Bj – 46015- Valencia
To communicate with us, we have different means of communication at your disposal.
The following contact details are provided below:
- Telephone: 963 493 202
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal Address: C/ Florista, 13 Bj – 46015- Valencia
All notifications and communications between users and LA DUNCANIANA shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when made by any of the means listed above.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access. However, LA DUNCANIANA may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data provided to LA DUNCANIANA and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of LA DUNCANIANA and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of LA DUNCANIANA S or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which LA DUNCANIANA provides its services.
- Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of LA DUNCANIANA’s computer systems or those of third parties and, if applicable, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of LA DUNCANIANA’s or third parties’ information.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to LA DUNCANIANA, and none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website may be understood to be transferred to the user.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of LA DUNCANIANA, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between LA DUNCANIANA and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by E LA DUNCANIANA of its contents or services.
LA DUNCANIANA is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website nor for the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
3.1 EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this web site is of a general nature and is for information purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
LA DUNCANIANA excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, LA DUNCANIANA is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, LA DUNCANIANA disclaims any responsibility for information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may expand the contents offered on this website. LA DUNCANIANA does not guarantee and is not responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, nor will it be responsible for the results obtained. LA DUNCANIANA is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
3.2 PROCEDURE IN CASE OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to LA DUNCANIANA duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.